Get cash today for a probate home.
Probate is the court supervised process of transferring property at death pursuant to the terms of the will. This is official definition of probate. In simple terms probate is settling an estate and selling property after someone has died.
As a real estate investors, we have bought many properties that have come out of probate. We may even be able to buy the property before it clears probate.
If you are new to probate there are some crazy words you need to learn like: beneficiary, intestate, revocable trusts, power of attorney, executor, personal representative, debts, assets, expenses, bequests, closing the estate, trustee, administration, distribution of property, codicit, joint tenants with rights of survivorship, tenants in common. If you have no idea about these terms we can recommend an attorney or lawyer that specializes in probate and estates.
I am not an attorney, realtor or estate planner, but I do know how to buy your home in probate fast for cash without paying a realtor or commission.
Need to sell a probate home in Florida, New Jersey,Georgia, Michigan, Washington, Illinois, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, Utah, DC, Ohio, New Mexico, California. Also, Orlando, Camden, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Titusville, Tacoma, Seattle, Chicago, Flint, Detroit, Harrisburg, Ft Myers, West Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Clermont, Leesburg, Kissimmee, St Cloud, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Palm Bay, Deltona, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park, Houston, Charlotte, Brevard, Asheville, Cape Coral, Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Bridgeport, Hartford, Boca Raton and other cities and states across the USA as we are adding new affiliates every day.
Probate & Administration of Estates
See Florida Statutes for information regarding the following or additional topics:
- TITLE XLII: ESTATES AND TRUSTS: Ch.731-738
- Probate Code
- Notice and Representation
- Intestate Succession and Wills
- Surviving Spouse; Rights in Community Property;
- Pretermitted Spouse and Children
- Exempt Property and Allowances
- Wills, Rules of Construction
- Contractual Arrangements Relating to Death
- Production of Wills
- Administration of Estates
- Appointment and Qualifications of Personal Representative,
- Fiduciary Bonds
- Resignation and Removal of Personal Representatives
- Duties and Powers of Personal Representative
- Creditors’ Claims
- Special Provisions for Distribution
- Closing Estates
- Foreign Personal Representatives;
- Ancillary Administration
- Small Estates, Summary Administration,
- Disposition of Personal Property Without Administration
- Trust Administration, Registration,
- Jurisdiction of Courts,
- Duties and Liabilities of Trustees,
- Powers of Trustees
- Charitable Trusts, Rules of Construction